Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to "At the Video Store", where I talk about all things entertainment!  I'll be posting about the latest news and developments in TV, film, and video games.  About once or twice a week, I will put out a review of a movie I have recently seen, a recent game I have completed, or the latest episode of my favorite shows.  In addition, I'll occasionally post miscellaneous articles such as retrospectives and Top 10 lists.  If there's anything you would like to see me review, feel free to send me a request and I'll look into it as soon as possible.

About the Title:

Going to the video store was one of the most memorable experiences for me growing up. It was exciting to look through all the latest movies and Playstation games that I could spend my weekend with.  In short, the video store was where you could catch up on the latest in entertainment, which is the exact purpose of this blog!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment